Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Logitec Keyboard

On Jul 7, 4:11*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In Dec '07, I bought a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse from CPC for
just over 30 quid inc VAT. Fairly unusual these days in that it was PS2
which I need for this machine. It does have a primitive USB setup - but
this only seems to work with either mouse or keyboard - not both - and I
wished to share via a KVM? switch with my PC.
*And most of the lettering has worn off the keys. Unfortunately my touch
typing is poor. Older keyboards were invariably engraved but this one only
printed. I've contacted CPC and they say the warranty is only for one
year. Any thoughts on a DIY fix?

It only gets moderate domestic use. I'd have thought in an office it
wouldn't have lasted a year.

Can you not use a die grinder, or even the little £1 versions of them,
to engrave the keys?

NT