Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Logitec Keyboard

In article ,
Mike Barnes wrote:
In Dec '07, I bought a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse from CPC for
just over 30 quid inc VAT. Fairly unusual these days in that it was PS2
which I need for this machine. It does have a primitive USB setup - but
this only seems to work with either mouse or keyboard - not both - and I
wished to share via a KVM? switch with my PC.

That problem sounds as if it might have more to do with the PC than the
keyboard. FWIW I also have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and
they both work fine via USB.

This machine is an Acorn and I don't think USB had been invented when it
was new. I did later get a UBS card, but the range of drivers is extremely
limited. Only really for a basic mouse, and card reader, etc.

--
*Indian Driver - Smoke signals only*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.