Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Self-adhesive dust sheet on a roll?

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:25:55 +0100, TheScullster wrote:
I used bubble wrap and masking tape to protect front door recently during
plastering works

Might be worth knocking on the door of bed sales places, too - I kept the
plastic wrapper that a recently-purchased mattress arrived in, and it's
nice heavy-duty stuff for use as protective decorating sheet. For the last
complete bed that we bought, the delivery folk took the packaging away
with them, so presumably it all ends up in a skip at the back of the store...