Posted to alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default inspection camera

On Jul 3, 7:52*am, (ray pierce) wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 04:19:19 -0700 (PDT), Big_Jake

wrote:

I have the Seesnake with the 17 mm head, and it works pretty well. *It
is often hard to tell "which way is up" but the more expensive
Seesnake is just too pricey.

I know that mine won't go through a toilet's trapway, and I don't
think that the smaller head will either, but I know that isn't
"exactly" what you said in your post.

Going thru a toilet trap was exactly what I had in mind. *A camera
could confirm q-tips, tin can lids and lodged toys before pulling the
toilet.

Why won't yours go thru the trap??

Not enough flexibility. You can't bend the "arm" into a tight enough
radius to go through the trap.

BTW, I pulled a hotel sized shampoo bottle and a jelly jar lid out of
a toilet last weekend.

JK