Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Surface grinder dust collection strategies

On 2009-07-06, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane wrote:

I uploaded two pictures of the dust collector to the dropbox

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

They are listed as Boyer Schultz Dust filter 1.jpg

and Boyer Schultz Dust filter 2.jpg

Which of course, following the rules of the dropbox, have been
renamed to Boyer_Schultz_Dust_filter_1.jpg and Boyer_Schultz_Dust_filter_2.jpg
because embedded spaces in filenames are problematical on some systems.

The images could have benefited from being reduced in size
somewhat. The amount of detail is way over what is needed, and I had to
shrink my image size to 30% to get it all to fit on the screen.

As of 7:30 this morning, they're not there yet, but they should be by
this evening when most of you guys will be reading. Getting the
filter out so I can get to the motor is the main task at the moment.

Is it possible to move the bracket with the thumbscrews on the
left towards the left? The one on the right looks as though it is part
of the sidewall in the photos, so it probably won't move.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564