Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Varmint Control

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:24:39 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:50:27 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Is there such a thing as an air rifle that shoots bird-shot?

We're getting over-run with rabbits, some kind of chipmunk-looking
thingy and a raccoon greeted me on the patio a few days ago... trying
to come in the doggie door!!

If I fired a shot gun in this neighborhood the resulting echo from the
surrounding hills would bring the cops in five seconds, plus knock
holes in fences :-(

...Jim Thompson

Looks like nature possibly took its own course...

FOUR, COUNT 'EM, FOUR big owls seen on the hillside last night.

Number of rabbits seen today... ZERO ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Looks like my backyard is the currently designated killing field. Just
went out the back door to set out the garbage can, big owl is so calm,
sitting there in my grass munching on something too far gone to
identify ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Why are Democrats so mean-spirited and ugly-level hateful?
I suspect it's self-flagellation to their own inadequacy.