Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 22:44:56 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

someone wrote:
Here's a video of a 230mph R/C plane. I figure it would be loud and have
short range, but it would be difficult to stop without a notice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM3nL...eature=related

****!!! WIth a payload of HE (human excrement of course)....that thing
would be virtually unstoppable!!!

I'll bet the PTBs are crappin' their pants over this technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=766N1...eature=related
This one might be easier to find with radar, but coming in at shoulder
level and 450kph, it would be damned hard to knock down, wot?

Aiming it would be a bit difficult too....G

Yeah, especially with a video feed from the cockpit, or some borrowed
laser-guided tech kit.

Neat!!!!

Amen!

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.

Here's a video of a plane with a camera view. If this is the plane I'm
thinking of, they are about $190 ready to fly, just charge batteries.
That's without the video equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZXnoKbxx8

This is similar to what I'm wanting to do with a model vehicle (car/tank)
and a low powered gun of some sort (BB gun or ?, the idea is to not kill
myself if it does have some sort of misfire.)

RogerN