Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sun, 05 Jul 2009 22:37:48 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:24:58 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 5, 9:44*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

Generally, in the aviation community, saying "I have xxx hours in yyy
aircraft" refers to time in you logbook. Loggable time would be PIC,
student, or as an FAA required crew member. You were none of the
above. As usual.

So why is there a Right Seat and controls? *

Would you please try to be less of an idiot, or are you really
incapable of serious discussion? In the right seat, you can be PIC.
You can also be an instructor, and most of that time would be logged
as PIC. You can also be a required crew member, depending on the
nature of the flight. Look it up, numbskull.

The right seat is certainly not put there so that passengers can claim
to have logged time in the aircraft.

Yes. And where did I indicate that I was a passenger claiming to be
logging time? Your slander is becoming more and more tedious.

Heck, I've got about a half hour in the right hand seat of a
C-141. But like I used to say of my military time: "Eighteen years
with Uncle Sam's Flying Club, none of which counts for pay or
promotion."

toodles
pyotr

-