asalcedo asalcedo is offline
Senior Member

Default UK Van in Spain

I trust the good advice and broad knowledge shown in this forum. Because of this I am asking a question somewhat off topic.

(If anybody knows a better forum for me to go to, please let me know):

I plan to buy a second hand medium size van to move some of my belongings (including furniture and other rather large items) to Spain from London, and to use it as a van in Spain.

My questions a

1. Which makes are good and reliable?

2. Can I keep the van in Spain registered in the UK for an indefinite time? I believe that I may be required to register it in Spain after some time. The problem is that I don't know how long I will stay or need the van in Spain.

3. Can I use the Spanish MOT (called ITV in Spain) to obtain the yearly road license?

Thanks,

Antonio

Last edited by asalcedo : July 8th 09 at 03:05 PM