Mike

Default Chisel Handle wood choices

Rodney Myrvaagnes wrote in message . ..
On 5 Nov 2003 19:04:38 -0800, (Mike) wrote:

I agree (and I think Rodney is guilty of a drive-by). I have a 3"
L&IJ White slick (very nice but it weren't cheap), a couple double
plane irons (need to make planes for them), and a nice 2" wide bevel
edge socket chisel (which, on-topic for this thread, needs a handle;
how 'bout a picture Rodney?).

Possibly guilty, if I knew what a "drive by" is.

Drive-by Gloat. Brother of the Stealth Gloat and cousin to the
ordinary Neener.

They are worth
posting a picture, and if we get a digital camera better than the
keychain camera we have now I will do that.

Well, I certainly understand not having a digi camera. Every time I
consider buying one I think about how many tools I can get with that
money and then decide to postpone the purchase.

I guess pictures would make all this clearer. I can make slides with a
film camera and mail them to you by snail mail if that would help. Or,
if there is a place I can post to, I could scan slides. I have never
put pix on the web. I know people do that, but don't know how.

Thanks for the offer but I can probably find some pictures on MJD's
archives or via the standard route......Google.

Cheers,
Mike