Posted to comp.home.automation,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics
Norman farnsworth Norman farnsworth is offline

Default New HA product development

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 02:56:07 -0700, RoyLFuchs
wrote:

I know how long I have been posting in Usenet.

Bull****. You are a ****ing liar who claims to have been here longer
that you actually have.

I have no such nyms, idiot.

Bull****. Your only true nyms are "Always Wrong" and "Dimbulb". The
other 50+ are just your made up alter egos that are your sole way for
make believe interaction with others. You talk to yourself just as
you play with yourself. Real people avoid you like a plague.

Again... CITE the post you refer to or shut the **** up, BOY!

Bull****. You said it and you do not DARE to deny it because you
could never withstand the ****storm that would follow your denial.
Get over your "cite" nonsense. Confirm or deny asshole - there's
nothing more to be said. And your black brothers may not appreciate
your exaggerated use of the term "BOY".

Can you even produce a citation for that, or are you simply a total
retard with a keyboard in front of you?

Did you, or did you not make the 100% erroneous statement that methane
and methanol are identical and that both are alcohols? Let's see you
try to weasel out of this one, BOY. A simple statement that you were
wrong will suffice.

I have been here for fifty years. I could screw at 20 better than you ever will.
I can screw at 50 better than you ever will as well.

Bull****. A celibate individual, even an asshole like you, would
never even make such a claim - even including your inflatable friends.
Besides, your Usenet activities reveal that you are completely devoid
of the consoling or socializing presence of a woman. No female would
put up with your pitiful presence.

Even at 50, I can only pinch a slight bit more than an inch

You are clearly referring to the times when you are yanking your puny
crank.

My skin is fine.

Not even your foreskin is fine. You are a pus dripping slug who makes
Jabba the Hutt appear smooth and refined.

I do take daily showers, and even more if I work out while I
am at work.

Your working out is pulling your pud - and you've been admonished a
number of times not to do that on the job. You've also been warned
not to use a computer at work to post on Usenet. Lauer has spoken.

If their "other" mouths off, I will not hesitate to put them in their
place. Same thing for the husband.

And that will quite possibly lead to your being fully outed on Usenet
and being spanked in public. Your ego will never survive it.

Bwuahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!