Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Sarah Palin Resigns

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 05:17:04 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

"Frankly..I hope the house burns down with you still in it..but thats
just my Opinion. "

Cool! A typical display of enlightened fringe liberal tolerance and
non-violence! Good thing libs don't do guns...firebombs are OK though.

But of course! Liberals are the worst sort of haters, bigots, racists
and liars.

And they prove it each day on Usenet. The only thing is...that few of
them have the nads to actually act out their fantasies of death and
destruction. Retards seldom do. But they can really come up with some
goodies. TMT is a fine example of the breed.

Gunner

"Thieves", you forgot "thieves"! How come that in the 50 times I've been
robbed, it was always by a liberal? But who would do jail time if I smacked
the guy that broke through my skylight with a 4-iron?