Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 23:41:25 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 6, 1:33*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:30:13 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:49*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:29:46 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 5, 7:08*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:47:47 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:

Dude, you just posted that you GROSSED $7K so far this year taking
factories apart, and spent more than a quarter million. I don't really
think you can claim to make a living doing the things you listed.

Ayup...since I had a triple bypass and a stroke to recover from..and
work in So Cal.....since the first of the year...G..its hardly
surprising that Ive only made $7k.
Particularly since Ive lost 11 clients who went out of business.

The factory stripping is $20hr. Beats sitting on my ass hoping that one
of my regular clients calls and I can charge my normal $75hr +
travel+mileage. And its been good *therapy during my recovery. Ive
regained a lot of my strength and endurance.

Have you quit smoking yet?

Nope. But Im doing between 8 and 10 in a 24 hr period. Which is half or
less of what I was doing for 45 yrs.

Nice start. Still more than enough to kill you, though.g

Sure is. And one is enough to kill me if I smoke in bed, or while
reloading ammunition. *Good Call!!!

One can only hope.

Want to bet a million dollars it doesn happen? Put up your money in a
reputable escrow account and we will settle up in say...20 yrs?

Have you quit blowing men in public restrooms?

What the **** are you talking about? That's really the best you've
got?

Ill take that as a "Ive cut down but no, Ive not stopped"

And have regained a lot of my sense of humor..though my tolerence for
bull**** has gotten smaller and smaller. *G Hence my replies to you
are more direct and less...polite.

Im curious though..in the next year or two, as the Greatest Depression
takes over your area..who are you going to be selling your goods to?

Absolutely, positively, none of your ****ing business.

Perk! *To be followed up on for sure.!

Not too many buyers these days..and its going to get far far worse.

Plenty of buyers for me. I have a backlog of work.

Sure you do. *Ayup.

Now the house is paid off,

A rather fully documented fantasy of yours.

Odd..Ive the title in a frame in my office. *Ok..provide cites and data.
Else you are a lying faggot. G

Oh, we've all seen the tax liens, let's not go down that road again.

And a tax lien has what to do with the money I paid to the bank and
ultimately recieved the title? *Other than its green, has presidents and
funny writing on it?

Lien\ (l[=e]n or l[imac]"[e^]n; 277), n. [F. lien band, bond, tie, fr.
L. ligamen, fr. ligare to bind. Cf. League a union, Leam a string,
Leamer, Ligament.] (Law) A legal claim; a charge upon real or personal
property for the satisfaction of some debt or duty; a right in one to
control or hold and retain the property of another until some claim of
the former is paid or satisfied.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Dude you can have a piece of paper that says you own the Statue of
Liberty hanging in your office. It doesn't mean you own the statue,
any more than your title means you own your house.

Of course you are incorrect in this case. The situation is, that the
taxes must be paid when I sell it. But hey..I give you a 65% for
effort.

We can forgive you for the fag part..but not for being a bald faced
liar.

Is pretending I'm a homosexual really giving you a thrill? What the
**** is wrong with you?

Frankly..I dont care that you are a fag. I AM however sickened by the
fact that you are a bald faced liar.

Get some help, creep.

Help for what? Identifying you as a bald faced liar? Most of the
readers already know that about you. No one cares that you suck dick.
Really. Well..maybe some Leftists..Id stay away from them if I were you.

I keep a small travel trailer in So. Cal to
live out of during the week...easy to simply walk away from it if need
be,

That'd be about your style, wouldn't it.

What are you blithering about?

You, running away from your problems and your debts.

Blink blink...when? *Which ones? *Be specific. Feel free to use as much
whitespace as you need to back up your slander and lies.

So, the liens against your property have all evaporated? The
government web site is totally in error? If not, you don't own your
house free and clear, no matter what you might want to think.

I own my home. There are obligations that must be resolved if I sell it.
Notice the fine print in the various entries? Its below a certain value
and they wont pull it, just wait till I sell it and take the fees off
the top. So now you know something new! See this is fun after all!!

You haven't file a tax return in how long?

VBG

You haven't paid medical bills of how much?

VBG

You haven't quit smoking (an obligation to your self)

VBG

You haven't paid employment taxes in how long?

VBG

And was there anything else you wished to discuss, ****?

VBG

Gunner, off to bed

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"