Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sarah Palin Resigns

On Jul 5, 6:26*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:26:04 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 5, 5:15*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:55:00 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:50*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:05:04 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:17*am, "Buerste" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

So the girl can't hold a job....no surprise...typical Republican..
********************

Unlike democrats that never have jobs to begin with, unless you count the
difficult walk out to the mailbox to get their cheese-check.

'scuse me. I'm a Democrat,

Thats Hardly surprising.

and have not been unemployed since 1972,
when I graduated high school. Is your mind REALLY that narrow?

So the economy hasnt put you on the dole yet?

Sorry to disappoint you, but my business is doing quite well.

That hotdog cart is really paying off eh?

If that's what you care to think.

So you didnt make much money eh? *

It will..it will indeed. *G

Doubt it. And if it falters, I have plenty of savings, and unlike you,
I actually own my house with no liens or other encumberances.

Good for you laddy! *I wish you the very best. *Until the mobs burn out
your neighborhood. *And the Insurance company sends you an IOU.

Don't hold your breath.

Its not My worry..but yours. *Frankly..I hope the house burns down with
you still in it..but thats just my Opinion. *It will save a bullet when
the crowds start executing Leftwingers.

Then we can ask you how you feel about being a Demonrat.

Pull up a chair, Gunner. You'll be waiting a long, long time.

Im much to busy to worry about you. Im taking apart factories these
days. *

Gunner

Hey Gunner. It's July. Have you filed your second quarter taxes yet?

No..should I have? *My gross since the first of the year is about $7k

I (a Democrat), paid more than that in taxes, Some of it to support
you. (Makes me wish for a "line item veto" on my taxes),

Damn...Im sure glad you dont. VBG *But then..Im a liberal these days.
I officially proclaimed it here on Usenet a month ago, now all the
Leftwingers love me and I can line up with the rest of the poor *******s
and milk the system for all I can get. *After all Democrats are the
Party of the Weak, are they not?

My expenditures have been $285,000

Have you checked with the IRS to see whether that exempts you from the
responsibility of filing the requisite forms? Or are you making your
own rules for a change.

Ayup.

And, you're deducting your personal medical expenses from your
business income? How very creative of you.

As a Sole Proprietorship...its quite legal. *And thanks for making the
laws that way. *Of course yall were doing it for the lumps the Democrats
prefer as supporters..but hey...using the Law for my benefit is smart
and thrifty.

VBG

Was there any other silly assed questions you wish to add?

Not at this time.

Bummer, rubbing your nose is your agenda is fun.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in

Then there's you, the Useless Idiot.

Tsk tsk...how can you say that? Im running a crew, per the owners
request. And getting paid more than the rest of them, also per the owner
of the factory. *And they work directly for him.

Seems the best always get put in charge in Republican companies. *Which
of course is far far different than Democrat ones.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

"Frankly..I hope the house burns down with you still in it..but thats
just my Opinion. "

Hmmm...that sounds like a death threat.

FWIW...one can turn Gunner in for tax evasion and get 10%.

As a good little patriotic winger, I am sure all of us would want him
to pay every penny that is owed.

TMT

TMT