Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Jul 6, 1:40*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:57:32 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
On Jul 5, 7:08*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:47:47 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:

Dude, you just posted that you GROSSED $7K so far this year taking
factories apart, and spent more than a quarter million. I don't really
think you can claim to make a living doing the things you listed.

Ayup...since I had a triple bypass and a stroke to recover from..and
work in So Cal.....since the first of the year...G..its hardly
surprising that Ive only made $7k.
Particularly since Ive lost 11 clients who went out of business.

The factory stripping is $20hr. Beats sitting on my ass hoping that one
of my regular clients calls and I can charge my normal $75hr +
travel+mileage. And its been good *therapy during my recovery. Ive
regained a lot of my strength and endurance.

And have regained a lot of my sense of humor..though my tolerence for
bull**** has gotten smaller and smaller. *G Hence my replies to you
are more direct and less...polite.

Im curious though..in the next year or two, as the Greatest Depression
takes over your area..who are you going to be selling your goods to?

Not too many buyers these days..and its going to get far far worse.

Now the house is paid off, I keep a small travel trailer in So. Cal to
live out of during the week...easy to simply walk away from it if need
be, or simply tow it home and park it..and Ive still got my home shop,
machine tools, welding, carpentry etc etc...I figure I can eek out a
dollar here or there after the collapse. *Or simply sit on the porch and
play the banjo for the next 2-5 yrs.

How about you? Got that much in savings?

Gunner

And gunner once again dodges a question. You calim to be a published
author on the subject of firearms. Could you please direct us to one
of your publications?

Can you reference Handloader magazine of the mid 1980s, or *Gun Tests of
the late 1970s? *You will find my name in several articles. Id have to
pull out the scrap book to check the dates/volumes. I believe I
published some stuff in the mid 90s before I took the CNC job and it put
me on the road constantly.

Gunner

So, the useless idiot refuses to provide exact cites for his published
works. Sorry, Mr. author, "mid 1980s or late 1970s" aint gonna cut it.
You're a ****ing liar, and that's that.