Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:14:34 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

I always thought a great terrorist weapon (I shouldn't be giving them any
ideas here) would be a GPS guided model with some kind of chemical or
biological weapon. Set to fly over any outdoor event and release payload.
Model could be launched from miles away and return to be reloaded.

RogerN

Hold that thought....the time is approaching where such mischief may
actually occur.....G

Hypothetically speaking of course!

Gunner

Too late for Obama's inauguration :-)

Have you seen Obama's plane? Notice the tail number.
http://dequalss.com/wp-content/uploa...il-number3.jpg

OMG!!!! Absolutely astounding!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Here's a video of a 230mph R/C plane. I figure it would be loud and have a
short range, but it would be difficult to stop without a notice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM3nL...eature=related

****!!! WIth a payload of HE (human excrement of course)....that thing
would be virtually unstoppable!!!

Aiming it would be a bit difficult too....G

Neat!!!!

Gunner

RogerN

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"