Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:35:25 -0700, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

Let the Record show that Larry Jaques
on or about Sun, 05 Jul 2009 10:07:12 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 14:22:31 -0700, the infamous pyotr filipivich
scrawled the following:

Crap, back in High School I got the idea to make, as a shop class
project, an radio controlled Jet (original idea was for a functioning
scale model of a V1). That was back before all the high faluting new
fangled technology came out.
Now a days - hmmmm, scale model of an Apache?

If I make a working model of a Predator drone ....

...You'll likely be infested by an incoming squadron of black
helicopters which are life-sized, Pete.

itsokay, it'll be a one to one scale ...

I'll put an Obama "O" on the side. That way everybody will know
I'm on the right - errr "Correct" side

snort (Grumpily wiping the tea from his monitor and keyboard.)

--
After silence, that which comes nearest
to expressing the inexpressible is music.