Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:55:34 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

snip
I always thought a great terrorist weapon (I shouldn't be giving them any
ideas here) would be a GPS guided model with some kind of chemical or
biological weapon. Set to fly over any outdoor event and release payload.
Model could be launched from miles away and return to be reloaded.

RogerN

Hold that thought....the time is approaching where such mischief may
actually occur.....G

Hypothetically speaking of course!

Gunner

Too late for Obama's inauguration :-)

Have you seen Obama's plane? Notice the tail number.
http://dequalss.com/wp-content/uploa...il-number3.jpg

Here's a video of a 230mph R/C plane. I figure it would be loud and have a
short range, but it would be difficult to stop without a notice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM3nL...eature=related

RogerN