Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Liability & responsibility of electrician?

William Sommerwerck wrote:
My drier sees 250VAC. Low voltage stuff in this house gets 125VAC.
Everything is working just fine.

sniff sniff Is that burning cotton I smell?

Drier has a temperature limiter, so although the slightly higher voltage
results in a slightly quicker "turn on" time for the elements, they still
are shut off at the same temperature regardless of incoming voltage.

Jon