Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Shuman Bob Shuman is offline

Default Liability & responsibility of electrician?

In my opinion, No and no to both your questions below. The result would
likely have been the same.

Bob

"John E." wrote in message
obal.net...
This is the basic question I'm asking. Is it common and regular practice
inform the owner of a voltage as high as 245? And to suggest that he have
factory personnel come and look at each machine and examine PS taps and
such?
And if he had hired a licensed electrician would the electrician likely
had
informed the owner of the voltage difference?
--
John English