Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Bloody hell it's hot

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:13:52 UTC, Stephen Howard
wrote:

On 5 Jul 2009 00:04:08 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:19:14 UTC, "dennis@home"
wrote:

snip

I don't know of any person that could exceed the speed limit on a bike.

Rubbish. My brother has been stopped by the police for exactly that...in
a 30mph limit.

I wasn't aware it was possible, technically, for a cyclist to exceed
the speed limit as they don't have speedometers - and therefore have
no way of knowing what speed they're doing.

Technically, no. But he wasstill dangerous, and I suspect there's a
'reckless use of cycle' or some such.

http://www.diybanter.com