Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default cutting down / cutting up trees

krw wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 15:46:40 -0500, Morris Dovey
wrote:

krw wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 08:55:44 -0400, Bill
wrote:
It's what we southerners get for free and you northerners pay for.
It's called a sauna.
More generally, it's called "free heat".

Hey! I represent that...

...northerners can have "free heat" if/when they want it.

I was a northerner all my life (IL, NY, VT, OH), then decided to get
the "free heat" last year. We moved to Alabama. ;-)

After being raised in South Dakota (the only windbreak between us and
the north pole was one tree in Minot ND), the family moved to
Californee. I took an oath never to touch snow again. Then after more
years than I can think about, I retired and moved into the nearby
mountains. Twelve feet of snow last winter. [dope slap]

There are a few problems with living in Paradise.

mahalo,
jo4hn