Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn Joseph Gwinn is offline

Default Dribble to Flood Cooling on a Lathe

In article ,
Ignoramus23578 wrote:

Flood coolant is far superior, as you are finding out.

You can buy a coolant pump for next to nothing, put it in that bucket
where the pan drains, and that will give you a complete flood coolant
setup.

I have the pump et al already, and have been hooking everything up.
Finished today.

Then you may realize that you need a chuck shield.

I knew that before, even with the mister. The wall behind gives mute
testimony. Even dribble generates far more flying coolant. At least it
isn't mist, so I don't need the respirator mask.

Joe Gwinn