Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Roland Robert Roland is offline

Default DIY UAV -- RC Helicopter with .45 handgun attached

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:52:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

In my opinion, this guy is an irresponsible idiot. It would almost be
funny if the helicopter turned around and shot its pilot in the head.

So you dont like guns eh?

I am quite indifferent. I don't know much about them, but I do know
how dangerous they are.

I do, however, know a bit about remote controlled helicopters. I have
flown them for nearly 20 years, so I have seen and experienced many
ways in which they can go wrong. I believe this gives me enough
background to decide whether or not it is a good idea to strap a
firearm to one.

Sorry to hear that.

Why sorry? I have met lots of people who have no interest in neither
helicopters nor metalworking, but I have never felt sorry in any way
about that. They have their interests, and I have mine. That's just
the way it should be.
--
RoRo