Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default TOT halogen efficiency

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 04:14:45 -0700, Adam Aglionby wrote:

Again , your suggestions for currently availabke suitable replacement
lighting?

Your source for beleiving MR16 will be "outlawed" within 5 years?

Really there is some crap talked about lighting by the half informed.

I guess you've come over from the uk.tech.digital-tv group? Andrew Gabriel
has been posting on uk.d-i-y for many years and has consistently shown
himself to be pretty clued up on lighting. Which is not to say that a
request for references is unreasonable, but the "half informed" slur is
.... well, half informed :-)

--
John Stumbles

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure