Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Varmint Control

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
OK, OK. If US scouts have poisonous water snakes to contend with, then I
suppose that they do deserve a bit of luxury as some sort of compensation.
I'll excuse them.

We didn't have poisonous water snakes back in Wisconsin, but the central
commisary did have refrigerators and freezers: Summer camp was several weeks
long, and I don't think anyone wanted to risk the meat going bad and poisoning
the kids. :-)

I got to use a pack of frozen hot dogs on a bee string once (I was
allergic...)... it was the last day of camp and they'd already tossed out all
the extra ice!