Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "What Sherlock did this?"

Some years ago, I was in HEP building supplies. The guy
behind the counter was telling me about a guy who was buying
yards, and yards of 18 gage lamp cord. He finally asked, was
the customer appliance repairman. No, he was rewiring his
house, and the lamp cord was easier to fish through the
walls.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

Since we seem to be playing "Top this!" here, how about:

Rewiring a restaurant in Flagstaff lo these many decades
ago, one that
had previously been run by hippies (nice place, by the way),
discovered a circuit that ran into the kitchen *directly*
from the meter
panel in back. No fuse, no breaker, no nothing.