Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Scotts Weed Control Fertilizer Killed Our Lawn!! Measurements....

In article , Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
dpb wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
All in all it is a pretty good lesson learned all around.

I've _NO_ confidence there's been any learning,
unfortunately...certainly little if any indication of it, anyway.

--

One thing that *I* haven't learned from the tale is how someone could
know that they have 0.11 acres but have no idea how many square feet

Or, even worse, how someone could know the exact dimensions of the lot, but
still have no idea of the square footage -- and be completely unaware that two
bags rated to cover 5,000 sf each is waaaaaaay too much for a 50x100-foot lot.