Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Whats up in Alaska?

On Jul 3, 4:51*pm, wrote:
Governor Sara Palin just announced that she will resign her post at the
end of july.
* Her press conference was rather rambling and imprecise as to her
reason for quitting but it appears that this is A pattern for her
behavior. She headed the Alaska *Oil and Gas Conservation Committee and
resigned after only A one year stint there.
* I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *H.R.
once upon A time, A guy asked A girl "will you marry me?'' The girl
responded "no!"
So the guy lived happily ever after and went
fishing,hunting,golfing,drank lots of beer and farted whenever he
wanted.

And the press conference was a spur of the moment thing.

There is more going on than has been told..yet.

Maybe she saw Russia from her porch one too many times.

TMT