Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Boss GT5 guitar multi effects pedal ...

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:15:16 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Anybody by any remote chance got schematics for this thing, or know the
(voltage) specs for the power transformer. Funny slimline core. Primary
o/c
:-(

Two secondaries by the looks of it, one CT, the other not. Worst case, I
could probably graft two separate transformers in. If no one has the
transformer data, then I'll just have to make an educated guess, based on
the filter cap voltage specs.

TIA

Arfa

The Boss GT6 uses an 18 VAC secondary.

Interesting, Meat. Two of the caps in there are 1000 @ 35v so that would
fit quite nicely with 18-0-18 for about + / -26v DC, which would be ok as
input for a pair of 15v regs. I haven't looked too closely at the psu yet,
to see what mono regs are in there. Prolly be Monday now. Thanks for
looking.

Arfa