Posted to comp.home.automation,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics

Default New HA product development

JosephKK wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:27:01 -0700, Kai
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 00:41:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Alicia wrote:

I'm here sometimes lurking with my boyfriend when he's off duty - we
like to see the jerk get more people mad at him. The fool you're
dealing with has annoyed my BF and he wants to be sure that a proper
apology is delivered. We did get a potential lead last week about a
similar loudmouth over at Jaynor that we're having checked out. In
the meantime, we do get a laugh from his threats and rants. Like you
said, he is a loser.

Make sure to shoot a clean video of the meeting. It should get a
million+ hits on YouTube: "Anonymous coward dies of a heart attack when
confronted in person!"

So, you also think it is OK to mutilate the corpse of an enemy
combatant? Quite a tell, Terrell.

How in hell did you get from filming a coward dying of fright to
mutilating a corpse? Do you like beating corpses?

This shows just how sick dimbulb realy is.