Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default cutting down / cutting up trees

Doug Brown wrote:
"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message
My father used to say any time the knife was sharp. ie. saw, ax, etc.

I personally like to cut them when it is not so hot and humid. Meaning
early spring or late fall, depending on where you live

I live in the middle of the Canadian prairies. What is this "hot" and
"humid" that you speak of?

Think back to last Summer, which I believe is August 14 in your part of
the prairie. It was about 95dF and 95% relative humidity. That was
the"hot" and "humid" that some of these southern US types speak of? As
I recall, a front came through the next day and it snowed. Oh well...
mahalo, eh?
jo4hn