Clint Neufeld

Default WTB Canadian Tire Money

People up here actually do that. Canadian Tire is a big chain, kind of like
Walmart with more of a home-improvement and automotive slant. They give
back a percentage of your purchase in "Canadian Tire Money". It's useless
anywhere else but Canadian Tire, so some people accumulate bunches of it and
never get around to using it again. I think my FIL had about $60 worth of
it. So if someone wants to give you $50 in real money for $75 in CTM, it
can work for both people.

Anyways, just my $0.02 (CTM)

Clint

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Oh please, send me your address right away. This sounds
like something I need to become involved with.

Gotta go. The brother-in-law to the president of Nigeria is
calling me to find out where I want my funds sent.

UA100