Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default OT Canadan HV electricical distribution

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:30:00 +0100, Dave Osborne wrote:

The Wanderer wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:41:12 +0100, James Salisbury wrote:

Hi,
An OT question for those west of the pond. I have just been on Holiday
in Montreal and have noticed that the local HV network is wired in Star

No different to this country. All system transformers are wired delta/star,

The OP was suggesting that the transformers in his case are wired
star/star.

I don't think so, BICBW. It's unlikely he'd have found out how the
transformers were wound. You trimmed off the bit of my previous post that
might have answered his query if he was basing his comments purely on the
number of wires he was seing.

--
The Wanderer

Most organizations are like Russian dolls
- each has another inside.