Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default friends working together in shop

dpb wrote:
FrozenNorth wrote:
dpb wrote:

Which wouldn't have happened if she hadn't done something _really_,
_really_ stupid to start with...

Going to McD for coffee?
;-)

LOL...

Last time (about 15 years ago) I had one of their coffees it was
really bad.

I don't know; w/ the geezer coffee it's the routine road stop; I don't
think it's bad at all (as compared to most the other drive-in places,
anyway) and it is consistent. I rarely, if ever, get anything else,
though, altho even there some of the recent "healthy fare" is at least
edible...used to be I like the fries; never liked any of McD burger
fare, but even them any more don't seem as they once were...

--

I think one of the best simple hamburgers is the McD quarter pounder
with cheese.