Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default friends working together in shop

J. Clarke wrote:
dpb wrote:

I don't know; w/ the geezer coffee it's the routine road stop; I don't
think it's bad at all (as compared to most the other drive-in places,
anyway) and it is consistent. ...

They've been working hard to improve their coffee--it's pretty close to
Dunkin Dognuts standard and arguably better than Starbucks of late.

If you take cost into any level of consideration at all, it (MickeyD)
puts Starbucks to complete shame. SB never was worth anything at all
what they got for it and it does seem to have gone downhill in quality
from there but not, unfortunately, in price to match altho I understand
they're now under some pressure to retrench from the MD competition.

Been ages since been in a D-D; there just aren't any around here and
they're not convenient generally on travel stops...

No SB's around here within 200+ miles, either; not enough yuppies...