Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mo Mo is offline

Default PRD in shower

"Al" wrote in message
. 4...
Also, I have to find the blockage somewhere - is it most likely to be
in the flexi pipe? this problem only occured about 3 months of having
the showr installed.

Has the shower head scaled up? We have a different shower, and usually the
clue as to when the head needs descaling is that the circuit breaker
trips.
Last time however it blew the PRD.

Oh, this is a 'spare' shower in the 'spare' bathroom, so I never get to
use
it and see how 'thin' the spray has become. Guests never mention anything
until the water is cold or there's water running down the wall

Al.

Head seems to be fine, and I checked the flexi bit and it also seems to be
fine

Doesn't a shower unit have to be sealed to prevent water going in? i.e with
somesort of material (silicone?) on the outside?