Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Scotts Weed Control Fertilizer Killed Our Lawn!! HELP!!!

On Jul 2, 8:26*am, (MICHELLE H.) wrote:
Yes, on the back of the Scotts "Weed Control" bag, its says to have a
setting of 5 and 1/2 for the Scotts Accugreen Drop Spreader, which is
the one that we have, so thats what we had it set at, 5.5. *

Also, I believe that our grass is mostly made up of Tall Fescue and
Kentucky Bluegrass. And yes, my husband put the fertilizer down around
10:30 am in the morning, and when we went to look at the lawn at 7:00 am
the next morning, all the grass was Yellow!!!!! *

That doesnt mean its not actualy set to 6.5, there is a measurement to
calibrate it, call Scotts.