Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default DAREX M5 was Costco/"Worksmith" 115 drill bit sets saga

SNIP

I could sell XXX my close to brand new Darex M5

SNIP

Darex M5 drill sharpener pics posted on request.

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

Hey Jon,

Pretty happy with the Albrecht chuck I got from you recently. Now
what about that Darex M5? Better than my M3? I
I have a bunch of Drill Doctors spaced about the shop, and I use my
Black Diamond when I really care, so what would I gain, and how much
would it cost? I'd need it shipped to Detroit this time though,
instead of LA but we can work that out later if we go further on this.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.