Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default 18V battery powered tools

anonymous wrote:

I'm using three Dewalt 18V chargers and one Dewalt 36V charger.

See other note above...

Still no real data/information to go on -- models would be good; what
does DW indicate about charging cycles/battery life? Are these the "top
of line" DW tools or a more modestly-priced tool?

I've no really current knowledge of what DW has out there now for
cordless; all I have of the brand is a 10+ chopsaw and a 40+ circular
saw (both of which I like very much; what current versions of the same
are I also have no clue altho the chopsaws still superficially _look_
the same on the shelf.