Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JB[_5_] JB[_5_] is offline

Default Flash Memory Chip ID

JW recommended adding the line
127.0.0.1 searchacross.com
to your hosts file, that worked for me AFTER a reboot on this Win98
IE5 system

Actually, that was Adrian C, not me. But it did work, no reboot necessary
on XP.

Could even be a broken Jscript on the page. In Firefox and IE6 it still
redirects as of right now, but turn of JS or go to Hi security in IE6 I can
see your page. Yes searchacross needs to be in "hosts" for sure. Hard to
keep up with all the garbage out there.

Good looking page. I hate using web authoring tools that add soo much
script and ads that debugging becomes a nightmare. Notepad and a few tags
do just fine for me and I sruce up as I go.

Thanks for the info. I have a SD card that used to be a 2G until I
formatted it in my old camera. Now it's a 1G and no utility I have tried
will make it a 2G again. I could have sent it back to K'ston but it would
have cost me shipping.