Witchy

Default ***kin British Gas! Rant

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:29:07 +0100, Dave Plowman
wrote:

I'd been in a while and was having a bedtime drink when they phoned my
mobile saying they couldn't find me. Well over 3 hours from first trying
to contact them. In Central London - not miles from anywhere.

I wrote to them complaining and got a reply about 6 weeks later. Their
logged times were over an hour out from mine. So now I know how they say
they will respond within a certain time on average - they lie through
their teeth.

Idiots - don't they realise that all mobile calls get logged?