Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT On the job injury

On Tue 30 Jun 2009 04:23:54p, Metspitzer told us...

I just found out that my sister has injured her arm at work. I asked
her if she got hurt on the job. She said, yes and no.

Yesterday at work, she was handing some keys (I think they may have
been her car keys) to a co-worker and pulled her shoulder. She says
it is painful the next day.

This seems like a gray area on the job injury. She works for Taco
Bell.

On the job injury?

You've got to be kidding. Either that or your sister is hungry for some
workman's comp, which undoubtedly she will not get.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast,