Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Varmint Control

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:58:35 -0700, Dan Coby
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I don't think any large rivers were prone to water moccasins... just
slow "cricks" and "runs" ;-)

We did have the occasional snake swim by. I think that the main reason
for building the swimming pool had to do with the lack of transparency
in the river water. If for some reason it had been necessary to find
someone beneath the surface, it would have been difficult. They were
very insistent about using the 'buddy' system when we swam in the river.

Are you still in Parkersburg? I fled WV 51 years ago ;-)

No. I never did live in Parkersburg. I was born in Morgantown and I
grew up in Ripley (midway between Parkersburg and Charleston). I have
lived in southern California for the past 31 years.

Dan

Aha! A fellow escapee. I grew up in Huntington. My grandparents
were in Riverton (Pendleton County) and Philippi (Barbour County).
I've been in AZ since graduation from MIT in 1962.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Gourmet Puzzles:

What part of the fish are the "sticks"?

Likewise where are the chicken "fingers" located?