Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default re-filling laser toner cartidges

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
Interesting site, unfortunately the HP cartridges I use are cheaper at
John Lewis.

They buy more than me :-) Sometimes my suppliers do special offers and I can
pass them on, but it is really only the compatible inkjet cartridges and ink
refill kits that I sell enough of to be able to buy direct from the
manufacturers.

A larger font would be useful on the T&C page.

Thanks for the comment. I'll have a look, but there is a lot of text to
include and people don't like having to scroll down too far, so getting the
balance right is difficult.

Colin Bignell