Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default D-I-Y Aircon install systems..

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:45:24 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

Thanks for that. There is an expired system there this is a small
community radio station thats always short of the readies and they
simply can't afford to pay for a new installed system being quoted silly
money for repairing the old one and around 2000 plus for a new. Its to
keep there equipment room cooled. I'd use fans if we could but there are
noise and fire complications re that.

One of the ones I helped with is doing just that - keeping a server
room cool. They are really very simple EXCEPT for bending the pipes
which has to be done with great care.