Posted to alt.home.repair
fftt fftt is offline

Default Electric conduit question

On Jun 27, 7:08*am, "Ivan Vegvary" wrote:
Running 3 #10's (stranded) in 1-1/2" PVC conduit. *Total run 75 feet. *Does
code allow me to have a splice within the conduit? *Seems like it is kind of
accessible since I can easily pull it from both ends in case of problems.
Two 90° bends are involved but I am using long sweeps.

Thanks for the info.
BTW, while I'm typically not a cheapskate, on my retirement allowance I
would rather not pay for a new roll of wire ($65) when I'm only shy a few
feet. *Buying a single 75' piece, by the foot, will still set me back $30.

All replies appreciated.

Ivan Vegvary

No splices in conduit...must be in a box. Buy the wire need on
Craigslist & sell all the stuff oyu don't use.

cheers
Bob