Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default FS - Southbend vertical mill parts

On 2009-06-29, AL A. wrote:
Have a few assorted parts from a SB vertical mill head for sale:

1 HP 3PH 208-220/440 GE motor, original drum switch, motor step (V belt)
pulley, timing belt pulley, spindle drive pulley. photo he

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/P6090039.jpg

Either your newsreader or your news server has modified the URL
to "protect" your "privacy" (the "..." between "v4" and 'e', so I can't
look at the site to see what you have up -- and neither can anyone else.
:-)

And no -- you *can't* e-mail me the photos, because my mail
server blocks anything over 30k in size, so only the tinyest and most
useless of photos could make it through.

Maybe if you quote this article, and on a separate line tell what
should be between the '/'s, we could re-build your URL and actually see
what you are offering.

I also have some of the quill and spindle parts, they are not shown in
the picture. All parts are used and were from an operating machine that
was broken up to build a custom machine.

Ouch!

If you can use any of this, make me an offer on any or all of it. Not
trying to make a killing here. I need to make space and I really hate to
scrap this stuff if anyone can use it.

I can send closeups of anything you may be interested in.

Not to me, you can't.

Good luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564