Posted to alt.home.repair
Ulysses Ulysses is offline

Default How2 use sink sprayer as shower nozzle?

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:36:28 -0500, wrote:

I want to buy a sink sprayer and hook it to the pipe
coming out of bathroom wall for the shower

I want to use this fir taking Navy showers where you
soap up, use the sink sprayer and when you let it go it
stops water flow

This would be to save water use

I cannot find the proper adapter to do this

Advice? Help?

I have a simple metal shower head (was $5 at Wal-Mart a few years
ago). It has a valve for shutting off the water, and has lasted a lot
longer than the expensive plastic ones.

I found a current link for it at

http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_853657...owe r_reviews

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

I've been using the expensive one's from RV stores but I've also found them
at True Value Hardware. After about one year they are falling apart and
useless. I'm going to Wal*Mart! Thanks for the tip.

For OP: the RV type has a low-flow head and a thumb-controlled shut-off.
The are designed to use a minumum of water. The hose should fit right onto
your shower head pipe.

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov