Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Sony clock radio ICF-C218 no longer taking time from the air? Any help fixing it?

daviddschool wrote in message
My SONY clock radio no longer takes the time from the air and instead
flashes 12:00 each time it goes on. I have change the Battery (which
was dead) and replaced it with a new CR3032, but this doesn't seem to
help. Is there a reset button? How can I fix this problem? I have
also moved it around the house to see if there is a place with better
reception to pick up the signal for the setting of the time, but this
doesn't seem to help either.

Thanks

Does it say radio time reception ? C221 is conventional , no ULF RF
timekeeping

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England